1. Process keeps on sending prompts to schedule a second plenary.
2. Headway volunteered to disseminate the minutes; one week and one day later the deed remains undone.
3. Restraint offered to probe the enigma of jointed duality.
4. Gravity missed the gathering, not being enrolled in the common course. She hoped to reconnect before her departure to the city of the previous convention.
5. Process juggled expectations from Utopia, the Scrivener, and Vagary, each with differing standards for punctuality and consequence.
6. Benediction mapped out her own sequence of meetings and motions, while Utopia, the Scrivener, politely jockeyed for position and primacy.
7. Oodle wanted little to do with any enterprise that privileged works over feasts, and said as much to Process.
8. Taboo retreated to her couch to meditate on her priorities: the tome of the woman; the plan for the children; the toil of the garden.
9. Process and Quarrel continued the waltz towards their nuptials.
10. Quarrel savored the calm of her mediated detente with Backhand.
11. While Headway, Process, and Taboo all waited the remarks on their treatise, Process drafted a summary for Chimera, and shared it with Taboo for further distribution.
12. Rarity demurred when the Scrivener assigned her to another review of Endeavor’s polemic, but the Scrivener held fast, noting the adaptation to Utopia’s template.
13. Watching the academic walk down the aisle arm in arm with both his antecedents, Process realized his desire for a final breakfast with his own nuclear unit of Zenith, Ballast, and Work.
14. Quarrel asked Process about heading to the hills with Figment, Concept, Bust-up, and Wriggle, but made her own decision to stay the course.
15. Feast invited Process and Quarrel to join her and Castle to laugh at the grail; Process attempted to inveigle Feast into attending the weekend conference.
16. Vagary put her foot down, while Utopia filed unilateral paperwork.
17. Process waited nervously to see the result of both decisions.
18. Process met new people and made new obligations, while moving slowly on the contacts, commitments, and utility invoices he’d already acquired.
19. Quarrel spoke candidly with her matriarch about prayers and poems.
20. Process bought tickets to take Work to see a play.
21. Chimera asked Process for input on her inspiration for an aquatic salon.
22. The Scrivener told Process the course would count for more than nothing.
23. Laid low by subterranean rumblings, Process missed his court date with Ballast, and spent the time drafting this inventory instead.